To monitor the success of our work, Ealing Mediation Service follows up all mediation cases with requests for feedback from both clients and referrers. This allows us to ensure a continuous quality of service and also to check on the success of the mediations over time.
The last analysis was carried out in July 2017 based on all feedback received April - March 2016/17 and forms part of our annual report.
Based on a sample of 12 referrers and 103 clients:
- 100% of referrers and 99% of clients found our Service helpful or better,
- 100% of referrers and 99% of clients felt properly informed about case progress,
- 100% of referrers and 96% of cients found it beneficial to engage with our Service/mediators,
- 100% of referrers gained at least one benefit and 88% gained three of more benefits from using our Service,
- 100% of clients gained at least one benefit and 82% gained three or more benefits from using our Service,
- 100% of referrers and clients would recommend/use our Service again.
Based on a sample of 12 referrers, 103 clients and a further 25 partners attending mediation awareness training:
- 91.9% felt our Service aids the reduction of anti-social behaviour,
- 97% felt that our Service assists to improve overall quality of life